Forum Title: Back Panel Hole
I have a hole in the back luan panel of the kitchen cabinets where the electricians trimmed out the hole for the range hood plug. Now it has a large box on it for electrical so I can't just put a new panel up to cover the hole. Any ideas, the hole is about 3/4 inch by 1 1/2 inch
Category: General Contractor Post By: VELMA MCLAUGHLIN (Temple, TX), 02/25/2018

Homeowner Support & Resource Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527